Love lingers on fragile, decadent minds Traced along the edges of our lips... And down to the root of our hearts. Where it dances about Leaving permanent footprints of a lovers name And an impression that will last a lifetime. Wispers flow through the air Betray your secret to me But its ok, my dear I feel it too, the rushing of warmth and pure ecstacy Everytime we embrace So let's make this last forever 'Til death do us part.
Lexxy Zwick
Welcome to my blog.
Well...
|.Hate me: suckers.|
|.Desire me: fuckers.|
|.Idolize me: losers.|
|.Love me: friends.|
I am nowhere near perfect. I eat when I'm bored.I fall for boys eaisly.
I'm vulnerable to believing lies. I'm hoping that one day I won't need a fake smile.
I live by quotes that explain what I'm going through. I make up excusses for everything.
I have best friends and enimies. I have drama and memories.
I am an average teenager (and that's life).
Punk is my rebellious self, which sprung through my deep dark secrets in heavy metal.
You can find me on
facebook or
deviantArt