Life for me isn't what it used to be, filled with happiness, joy and unforgettable memories. Now I'm just another vulnerable teen, people tend to forget and put aside. I've lost 3 of my loves once that I could share everything comfortably, seeing me losing myself, becoming what they wish I could avoid, but I have fallen way deep into darkness, where life seems worthless enough to die.
I've realized that no one wants me around, they don't want a single part of me to be in their life. The thoughts of ending my existence in this world seems clear, looks like the only choice that i've been left with, to be done. People think i'm a weird, crazy, psycho mental freak, because everything I do, opposes to the nature of what it should have been. I know I could never be that perfect girl everybody wants, where everything she does seems right with no objection whatsoever.
Abandoned by my friends in times of need, criticize every bit they could when im looking for their only support. Sacrificed everything I could for them but nothing is appreciated,
it is that obvious, I'm being used without even realizing it.
Now that I see myself not needed anymore in this world, let those thoughts be real, the end of me begins!
Standing two feet away from the edge of the cliff, this is it, this should happen, for the best of everyone! Flashbacks of my life project in front of my eyes, every moment, every details, relived once again; making one step closer to the edge, no turning back, just one thing, would you even care if i'm gone?
Lexxy Zwick
Welcome to my blog.
Well...
|.Hate me: suckers.|
|.Desire me: fuckers.|
|.Idolize me: losers.|
|.Love me: friends.|
I am nowhere near perfect. I eat when I'm bored.I fall for boys eaisly.
I'm vulnerable to believing lies. I'm hoping that one day I won't need a fake smile.
I live by quotes that explain what I'm going through. I make up excusses for everything.
I have best friends and enimies. I have drama and memories.
I am an average teenager (and that's life).
Punk is my rebellious self, which sprung through my deep dark secrets in heavy metal.
You can find me on
facebook or
deviantArt