O zi din an este a ta; şi pentru că e a ta este cea mai frumoasa zi a anului! De ziua ta să te simţi înconjurată de prietenie, să asculţi muzica ta de suflet, să lumineze orasul în jurul tău... LA MULŢI ANI !!!
Lexxy Zwick
Welcome to my blog.
Well...
|.Hate me: suckers.|
|.Desire me: fuckers.|
|.Idolize me: losers.|
|.Love me: friends.|
I am nowhere near perfect. I eat when I'm bored.I fall for boys eaisly.
I'm vulnerable to believing lies. I'm hoping that one day I won't need a fake smile.
I live by quotes that explain what I'm going through. I make up excusses for everything.
I have best friends and enimies. I have drama and memories.
I am an average teenager (and that's life).
Punk is my rebellious self, which sprung through my deep dark secrets in heavy metal.
You can find me on
facebook or
deviantArt