Aseară am primit propunerea de a scrie despre pasiunea mea, şi anume fotografia...
Pot spune că aceasta mi-a fost trezită din momentul în care am primit primul aparat digital (acum vreo 4 ani?); macro a fost funcţia care m-a fascinat atunci şi încă mă fascinează.
Nu am un aparat profesional (mă mulţumesc cu un nikon, momentan) dar asta nu mă împiedică să captez momente din natură, viaţă cotidiană.
Lexxy Zwick
Welcome to my blog.
Well...
|.Hate me: suckers.|
|.Desire me: fuckers.|
|.Idolize me: losers.|
|.Love me: friends.|
I am nowhere near perfect. I eat when I'm bored.I fall for boys eaisly.
I'm vulnerable to believing lies. I'm hoping that one day I won't need a fake smile.
I live by quotes that explain what I'm going through. I make up excusses for everything.
I have best friends and enimies. I have drama and memories.
I am an average teenager (and that's life).
Punk is my rebellious self, which sprung through my deep dark secrets in heavy metal.
You can find me on
facebook or
deviantArt